Student Happiness Centre of College of Nursing (SHC CON) is an extension of the support services provided to the students which aims at enhancing student’s overall well-being. The members of SHC CON will ensure the students are kept abreast with all information related to their life and study in the College. They also ensure the students are provided relevant advice, guidance, counselling, or referrals and address any concerns or issues raised by the students. The Center serves as the liaison between students and various departments/Colleges in the University. The feedback provided by the students on the services of the SHC CON will enhance the function and utilization of its services.
Student Happiness Center
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Academic Concerns
- Healthcare Related Matters
- COVID-19 Protocols
- Personal / Psychological issues
- Financial Aid or Guidance
- For suggestions/requests, please use the following online system: [link]
- For complaints, please use the following online system: [link]
- Members of the Student Happiness Center will follow up on your suggestions/requests/complaints.
- You will receive emails with update on the status of your suggestions/requests/complaints.
For communications with Students Happiness Center – College of Nursing
Tel: +971 6 7431333, Ext. 1285, 1645, 1504
FACULTY & ADMINISTRATIVE MEMBERS
AY 2021 SHC CON STUDENT MEMBERS
Ms. Manal Youssef Albastaki
2017 NS01, 2017 Batch
Ms. Fathimatu Tasneema Mohammed Jamal
2018 NS05, 2018 Batch
Ms. Hekmat Ali Abdalla Almazami
2019NS28, 2019 Batch
Ms. Reem Hussain Ramadan Eshtawy
2019NS30, 2019 Batch