Strategic Plan 2017-2022
Strategic Goal 1: Enhance the quality of education of Bachelor of Nursing program
- Pursue full accreditation by Ministry of Education, UAE and undergo International approval process by 2021
- Perform ongoing program evaluation strategies, analyze results, recommend improvement action, implement these actions and monitor impact of improvement actions on student learning and program quality.
- Initiate partnerships and collaborations with national and international institutions and organizations for benchmarking, exchange of ideas and overall program enhancement.
- Utilize the maximum of the wide variety of resources available in the University & the country to enhance the quality of Nursing education.
- Increase number of faculty members in various Nursing specialty
- Develop Nursing skill laboratory by 2019 so that students can practice the nursing skills
Strategic Goal 2: Promote Research activities among Faculty & build up a research culture in faculty and students
- Motivate Faculty to increase the participation & focus more to Research track
- Increase the number of yearly peer reviewed publications
- Collaborate with other Colleges & professionals to do interdisciplinary research
Strategic Goal 3: Develop advanced and innovate programs in Nursing
- Initiate bridging program in nursing for diploma nurses from 2018
- Start developing curriculum for Post graduate diploma in Midwifery so that it can be started by 2020
- Plan for Master’s program in Nursing in different clinical specialties