- Develop students’ academic background to ensure a smooth transition into the higher level of education in the university
Remedial Courses for Undergraduate programs
- Remedial courses are non-credit short-term courses offered to undergraduate applicants according to their individual needs, especially if the applicant is lacking sufficient background in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, or mathematics subjects.
- Remedial courses help high school students to compensate needful in short term without major disturbance of semester and other regular teaching-learning duties.
- All students taking remedial courses are given conditional admission and are eligible for full admission relevant to the undergraduate program only on passing the same.
Remedial Courses for Graduate programs
- Remedial courses are non-credit short-term courses offered to graduate applicants who have scored less than 2.5 CGPA in Bachelor degree for enrolment towards graduate programs.
- Nine-credit hours of remedial courses are a mandatory requirement if the applicant has a CGPA of less than 2.5 on 4.0 scale in the Bachelor’s degree.
- The student is required to score a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on 4.0 scale in the nine credits hours of remedial courses in order to fulfill the conditional requirements.