In order to contribute to mechanisms which would transform research breakthroughs into innovative products, the research team will be working in partnership with international institutions. We will also attempt to create synergies with existing local institutions. The scientific program will be designed to foster interactions between scientists from academia and Industry and will involve a multidisciplinary approach of basic scientists, clinicians and epidemiologists. TRIPM will focus on a few strategic priorities rather than try to tackle all aspects of health and biomedical research.
Thumbay Research Institute for Precision Medicine has signed various Memorandum of Understandings with leading research institutions around the world outlining strategic partnerships and collaborative research. Following Memorandum of Understandings have already been signed and initiated;
- Memorandum of Understanding with Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, Warsaw, Poland
- Memorandum of Understanding with Sheikh Khalifa Speciality Hospital, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
- Memorandum of Understanding with Medical Univerity of Warsaw, Poland
- Memorandum of Understanding with Seoul National University Hospital, Korea
- Memorandum of Understanding with Poznan University of Medical Sciences, Korea