In line with the UAE’s strategic directions of promoting happiness and positivity, the College of Pharmacy, Gulf Medical University (GMU), has launched ‘Student Happiness Centre (SHC COP). SHC COP is a student support service center aiming at enhancing student’s overall well-being. Members of SHC COP provide students with information, advice, guidance, or referral regarding any concerns or complaints. It also serves as a liaison between students and different college/ university departments.
Student Happiness Center
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Academic Concerns
- Healthcare Related Matters
- Services For Students of Determination
- Personal / Psychological issues
- Financial Aid or Guidance
- COVID-19 Protocols
SUGGESTIONS / REQUESTS / COMPLAINTS
- For suggestions/requests, please use the following online system: [link]
- For complaints, please use the following online system: [link]
- Members of the Student Happiness Center will follow up on your suggestions/requests/complaints.
- You will receive emails with any update on the status of your suggestions/requests/complaints.
For communications with the Student Happiness Center – College of Pharmacy
Tel: +971 6 7431333, Ext. 1374 or 1778