Master of Dental Surgery Endodontics Program is aiming to prepare graduates for a dynamic and promising career in Endodontics. The Master of Dental Surgery in Endodontics program under Restorative Department is devoted to the pursuant of excellence in clinical skills, research and evidence-based practice.
Why Study MDS Endodontics at Gulf Medical University?
Gulf Medical University is one of the first private recognized medical universities in the Middle East region. The Ministry of Education, UAE has recognized GMU as a centre of excellence and has permitted the University to offer a range of courses including undergraduate and postgraduate studies in medicine, biomedical sciences, dentistry, pharmacy, physiotherapy and different courses in health sciences. The university has state of art infrastructure and facilities which are at par with international standards.
- Accredited by Ministry of Education, UAE
- The program is designed along the guidelines of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Flexible learning schedule for working professionals
- Renowned international faculty delivering the program
- Training at JCI Accredited Thumbay Dental Hospitals using Lasers in Endodontic, Surgical Endodontics and Endodontic microscope
- Hands-on training in complex root canal treatment, retreatments, retrieval of the broken instrument, management of badly broken teeth and bleaching (whetting of teeth)
Main Entry requirements
- Attested BDS, DMD or DDS degree certificate with acceptable GPA
- Attested dental internship certificate