Associate Professor, Oral Medicine
Dr. Sura Ali Ahmed Fuoad Al- Bayati
- Doctoral Degree in Oral Medicine (Ph.D.), Baghdad University, Iraq, 2005.
- Master Degree in Oral Medicine (M Sc), Baghdad University, Iraq, 1995.
- Bachelor Degree of Oral and Dental Medicine and Surgery (BDS), Baghdad University, Iraq, 1988
- Diploma in Health profession education, Gulf Medical University, U AE 2012.
- ICDL, UNISCO, 2010 (Jordan).
- A faculty of college of dentistry since 1988, in Baghdad university, Iraq, up to date in Gulf medical university, UAE.
- Associate Dean College of Dentistry, Gulf medical university since 2012.
- Academic Associate Dean College of Dentistry, Gulf medical university since 2016.
- Associate professor of Oral medicine 2015.
- Many publications in dentistry.
- Member of many Committees in GMU and college of dentistry.
- Specialist in Oral medicine-MOH ,2014
- Reviewer in many scientific journals.
Areas of research interest
- Oro facial lesions
- Orofacial pain
- Tempero mandibular joint, for all areas
- Genetic background and molecular biology.
- Treatment modalities.
- Differential diagnosis.
- Relation to systemic diseases.