Associate Professor of Oral Biology
Dr. Walid Shaaban Moustafa Elsayed
- Diploma in Medical Education- Gulf Medical University- awarded 2015
- Ph.D. – The University of Leeds – awarded 2011.
- Master Degree in Dental Science approved 2004.
- Bachelor of Dental Medicine and Surgery approved (1996)
Area of interest
- Dr. Walid is an assistant professor in Gulf Medical University who istrained in dentistry and molecular medicine-based research. His area of interest includes;
- Gene identification of inherited Dento-Skeletal abnormalities
- Dental hard tissues
- Tooth development
- Ozone Therapy
- Dr. Walid work has led to major findings in dental field including identification of some novel genes causing amelogenesis imperfect which are WDR72, CNNM4, C4orf26, and GPR68.