Assistant Professor of Demography
Program Coordinator – Master in Public Health (MPH)
PhD Statistical Science (Demography)
Dr. Anusha Sreejith has a Ph.D. and MSc in Demography from the University of Kerala, India. She has 4 years of teaching experience in teaching Demography, Biostatistics, and Research Methodology as well as supervising students’ research in undergraduate and graduate projects. She also has more than 15 years of experience in statistical analysis. She is currently engaged in research on Obesity among School-going children.
Education and Professional affiliations
- Ph.D. Doctor of Philosophy (Demography), University of Kerala, India, 2013
- Master of Science (Demography), University of Kerala, India, 2004
- Certificate in Health Professions Education, Gulf Medical University, UAE 2017
- Post Graduate Diploma in Health Promotions, Indian Institute of Public Health, India, 2017
- Member, International Union for the Scientific Study of Population (IUSSP), since 2011.
Areas of Interest
- Epidemiological studies on Communicable and Non-communicable diseases
- Mortality and fertility studies
- Reproductive and child health and migration studies.
- Statistical Analysis