Student Happiness Center College of Medicine (SHC CoM) is a student support service center aiming at enhancing student’s overall well-being. Members of SHC CoM will provide students with information, advice, guidance, or referral regarding any concerns or complaints. They will also serve as a liaison between students and different college/ university departments.
Student Happiness Center
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Academic Concerns
- Healthcare Related Matters
- COVID-19 Protocols
- Personal / Psychological issues
- Financial Aid or Guidance
SUGGESTIONS / REQUESTS / COMPLAINTS
- For suggestions/Requests, please use the following online system: [link]
- For complaints, please use the following online system: [link]
- Members of the Student Happiness Center will follow up on your suggestions/requests/complaints.
- You will receive emails with any update on the status of your suggestions/requests/complaints.
For communications with Students Happiness Center – College of Medicine:
Tel: +971 6 7431333 (Ext: 1348)
FACULTY & ADMINISTRATIVE MEMBERS
AY 2020-2021 SHC STUDENT MEMBERS
Mr. Anthony Lee
3rd year MBBS Program
Ms. Medha Nambiar
2nd year ADPCS Program
Ms. Sara Sarris
4th year BBMS Program