All the following programs offered by the College of Medicine are Accredited by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA), Ministry of Education, Abu Dhabi, UAE. [Link]
1- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
2- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (BBMS)
3- Associate Degree in Pre-Clinical Sciences (ADPCS)
- The Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Program received reaccreditation in August 2018.
- The MBBS degree awarded by Gulf Medical University is recognized by the Ministry of Health and Prevention, UAE. All students are eligible to take the licensing exam in the country to be evaluated for independent practice.
- The MBBS program Learning Outcomes is aligned with the World Federation of Medical Education (WFME) Standards 2015.
- The MBBS program offered by Gulf Medical University is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools. [Link]
- The university and the MBBS program is also listed in the website of Medical Council of India [MCI]
- Professional licensing bodies of countries which have formally recognized the MBBS program offered by Gulf Medical University include Malaysian Medical Council, Nigerian Medical and Dental Council, Medical and Dental Council, Ghana
- Our medical graduates are eligible to take the licensing examinations like USMLE(US), PLAB(UK), MCI(India), PMDC(Pakistan), MOH in GCC countries, etc.
- The Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (BBMS) program is internationally accredited by the Institute of Biomedical Science (IBMS), United Kingdom.
- The Associate Degree in Pre-Clinical Sciences (ADPCS) program is recognized by the Medical University of Lublin (MUL), Lublin, Poland, University of Ghana (UG) School of Medicine and Dentistry, Accra, Ghana, and Misr University of Science and Technology (MUST), Cairo, Egypt as the preclinical Phase of their MD/MBCHB Program. [Link]
1- Joint Diploma in Health Professions Education [JDHPE]
2- Joint Masters in Health Professions Education (JMHPE)
3- Diploma in Environmental Health and Toxicology
4- Master in Environmental Health & Toxicology
5- Master in Public Health (MPH)
- MPH program is being offered in collaboration with the University of Arizona which is ranked among the top 1% of the universities worldwide by QS World Rankings 2018.
- The Masters and Diploma in Health Professions Education programs are being offered jointly with the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER®), United States and The Centre for Medical Education in Context (CenMEDIC), United Kingdom.
- The Medical Internship program at Thumbay Hospital, Ajman [JCI accredited] which is recognized by the Ministry of Health and Prevention, UAE as a Teaching Hospital approved for internship training.
- The Internship at Thumbay laboratories is approved for medical laboratory internship by the Ministry of Health and Prevention, UAE for the Bachelors of Biomedical Science Program.