Assistant Professor, Pathology
Dr. Eman Hassan Ibrahim Hassanein
- The Bachelor of Medicine and of Surgery (M.B.B.S), Al-Azhar University Egypt 2001
- Master (MSc), Basic Medical Sciences (pathology), Al-Azhar University, Egypt 2007
- Ph.D. Basic Medical Sciences (pathology), Al-Azhar University, Egypt 2011
- Doctor Evaluation Certificate MoH, specialist Histopathology UAE 2016
- Assistant Professor of Pathology, experienced in both traditional teaching as well as teaching the problem-based integrated curriculum.
- Prolonged experience in teaching Pathology to undergraduate and postgraduate students in both traditional and problem-based systems.
- Specialist histopathology, accountable for diagnosis and signing out Histopathology reports for CABRI, GMU
- I have a Special interest in breast and female genital system pathology as well as salivary gland tumors pathology. I am also interested in research; cancer research in general and breast, female genital system and salivary gland tumors in specific.