Preparing for a Move at the Top: The Executive Master in Healthcare Management and Economics
- Is 3 Semesters – 36 credit hour practice-oriented program geared for middle to senior level professionals in the health industry.
- The strategic objective is to produce a specialized management executive with a deep understanding of the health industry, its language & unique culture. A decision maker, a visionary , a team builder and an ethical leader.
Cultivating Your Exceptional Leadership – Our Learning Approach
- Clinical, case-based approach with a team of practitioners from the health industry.
- Experiential learning with an emphasis on strategic decision making, innovation, leadership and team building.
- Guest speakers including executives from the health industry as well as top scholars from North America and Europe.
- Video conferencing and online discussion with healthcare management scholars worldwide.
Small class size to preserve the experiential learning case approach.
On Campus at our state-of-the-art facilities and on a flexible schedule that accommodates your work and life.