Assistant Professor, Oral Pathology
Dr. Pooja Narain Adtani
Educational Background and Area of Specialty
- Ph.D. in Oral Pathology, Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai and from the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR, Government of India).
- MDS in Oral Pathology and Microbiology, from Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- BDS from Bharati Vidyapeeth Dental College and Hospital, Pune.
Areas of Research Interest
- Molecular pathways involving the TGFbeta1 and Smad pathway in Oral Submucous Fibrosis.
- Antifibrotic targeted therapy for Oral Submucous fibrosis.