Dr. Doha Mohamed Fouad
Educational & Experience
- Graduated from University of Sharjah (UOS) Bachelor degree of Dental Surgery(BDS) in 2015
- Completed 1-year Internship program of Dental Medicine at University Dental Hospital of Sharjah (UOS) in 2016
- Participated with Distinction in “Mobile Dental Clinic” treating Special needs children and adults in Sharjah and eastern areas during my internship program.
- Completed 2 years’ experience Residency program of Dental Medicine at University Dental Hospital of Sharjah (UOS) in 2018
- Practicing at “Punishment and Correctional Institution Department” in Sharjah during my residency program.
- Currently working as a Clinical Tutor in Gulf Medical University (GMU) supervising students in the Pre-clinical labs preparing them in the transitional stage from labs to clinic.