Lecturer, Physiotherapy (Pediatrics)
Mr. Sathees Kumar Durairaj
Satheeskumar Durairaj specialized in Pediatric Neurological Physiotherapy is serving in College of Health Sciences, Gulf Medical University since November 2010. He has published many research articles in indexed journals and guided graduate and undergraduate students research projects in the area of pediatric physiotherapy practices.
Areas of interest
- Pediatric physiotherapy
- Early intervention and development care
- Movement analysis and clinical education
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy from The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University, India in the year 2000.
- Master of Physiotherapy (Pediatric Neurology) The Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University, India in the year 2003.
- Bhatia Ena, Shah Tarpan, Gandhi Hiral, Sathees kumar Durairaj. A Comparative Study on Task Specific Strength Training and Resistance Training to Improve Lower Limb Strength and Function in Hemiparetic Patients. Indian Journal of Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy – An International Journal. 2014;8(3):59-63. [Link]
- Sathees Kumar, Maha Youssef Sadek, Jayadevan Sreedharan. Prevalence of upper quadrant musculoskeletal disorders among dental students and professionals in Ajman, UAE: An observational study. Gulf Medical Journal. 2012;1(S1):S164-S168. [Link]
- Zainab Quresh, Sathees Kumar, Praveen Kumar, Role of early physiotherapy to enhance functional recovery in obstetric brachial plexus palsy: A case report. Gulf Medical Journal. 2012;1(S2):S179-S183. [Link]
- Sona B, Shailaja M, Sathees Kumar , Amrit M, Harsha H. Heart rate variability in healthy off-springs with parental history of type 2 diabetes mellitus. Int J Biol Med Res. 2010; 1(4): 283-286. [Link]