The Vision of College of Health Sciences, GMU is to be a leading contributor to the continuous improvement of the nation’s health care delivery system through the pursuit of excellence in health professional education, quality research and health care services.
- The College aspires to provide a unique learning experience to students incorporating the best practices in health professional education, and produce competent health professionals who will make a significant contribution to the health of the community through the pursuit of academia, research and health care.
- The College aspires to attract the best of students by offering a variety of programs matching international standards supported by an excellent educational environment.
- The College aspires to be known for excellence in health professions education and research and its impact on the educational milieu of the nation and patient care.
- The College aspires to be an integral part of the community with enhanced community engagement and provide quality education in health and biomedical sciences in collaboration with the country’s health care planners.
The Mission of College of Health Sciences, GMU is to strengthen and promote excellence in health professional education, quality research and patient care.
- College of Health Sciences is committed to prepare highly competent health professionals to meet the evolving health care needs of the nation and the region.
- College of Health Sciences will strive to produce health professionals who will be able to pursue postgraduate training in their respective specialities, contribute to research and adopt an evidence-based approach to educational, clinical and/or laboratory practices.
- College of Health Sciences will promote health services incorporating the latest advances in scientific knowledge in a manner that supports education and research for the benefit of the community.