Lecturer in Anesthesia Technology
Mr. Ghazi Gasmalla Mohamed
Mr. Ghazi Gasmalla Mohamed is a Lecturer in the Anesthesia Technology program in the College of Health Sciences since February 2021. He has more than 6 years of clinical experience in Sudan working in educational, general, and specialized hospitals. Mr. Ghazi attended many specialized courses in the field of anesthesia and intensive care. He is experienced in the fields of pain management, Anesthesia for Trauma surgeries, Intensive care Unit, Anesthesia for Orthopaedic Surgeries, Anesthesia for General Surgeries, Anesthesia for ENT Surgeries, Anesthesia for Paediatric surgeries, conscious sedation, Anesthesia for OBS & GYN, Anesthesia Maxillofacial Surgeries, and Anesthesia for Spine & Neurosurgeries.
- Bachelor of Science in Anaesthesia -University of Gazira- 2013.
- Master of Science in Anaesthesia – Intensive care – University of Gazira- 2018.
- Pursuing Ph.D. in Anaesthesia & intensive care from Woodland California University WLCU since 2021.
Areas of interest
- Virtual reality in pain management
- Intensive care
- Reginal anaesthesia
- Pain management
- Cancer pain management
- Ibrahim GG, Owish KA, Zaroug MS. The analgesic effect of tramadol versus morphine in the treatment of cancer pain in National Cancer Institute, University of Gezira, Sudan (2018). Open Journal of Pain Medicine. 2021 Jun 7;5(1):012-9. (Link)