Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Anesthesia Technology
Dr. Ellen Ghazi Saliba Safadi
Dr. Ellen Safadi is registered nurse in USA & Jordan with Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Science and over 30 years of experience in nursing practice, management, education, staff development, quality management, specializing in training, and leadership, (20+ years of nursing experience earned in the military field and 10+ years in the civilian community). Expert in educational and clinical nursing (ICU, CCU, Neurology and Neurosurgery) and designing and executing conferences.
Areas of interest
- Medical Surgical Nursing and Intensive Care Unit
- Neurosurgery and Cardiovascular conditions
- Nursing Research, Quality management and curriculum building
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from the University of Jordan in 1986.
- Master of Science in Nursing (Medical-surgical nursing) from the University of Jordan in 1994.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Science from Amman Arab University in 2004.
- Ahmed M, Safadi E. Decisional Involvement of Nurses in Amman: Governmental Versus Private Hospitals. Health Science Journal. 2013;7(1):18-27. [Link]
- Safadi E, Ibrahim A. Quality of Palliative Care: Assessment of delivered care for terminally ill patients at Al-Basher Hospital. 2nd International Nursing Conference, Jordan. 2008.