Dr. Animesh Hazari
Dr. Animesh Hazari has joined as Assistant Professor, College of Health Sciences, Gulf Medical University, Ajman, in January 2021. He is a known academician and researcher across the globe. He has held reputed administrative positions including Dean and Head of the Department at ranked Universities in India. He is an active researcher with more than 35 publications. His published book titled “Clinical Biomechanics and Its Implications on Diabetic Foot” has added a significant contribution in research society. He also holds copyright, grants from the Government of India and recently filed a Patent under his name. He is an editorial board member in Scopus indexed journal and having membership in various professional bodies.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in the area of Diabetic Foot from Manipal College of Health Professions, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (2015-2018)
- MS Clinical Biomechanics from Robert Gordon University, Scotland, United Kingdom (2013-2015).
Areas of Interest
- Diabetic Foot
- Clinical Biomechanics
- Sports Biomechanics
- Neuromuscular Training
- Laser Therapy
- Hazari A, Maiya AG, Shivashankara KN, Agouris I, Monteiro A, Jadhav R, Kumar S, Kumar CS, Mayya SS. Kinetics and kinematics of diabetic foot in type 2 diabetes mellitus with and without peripheral neuropathy: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Springerplus. 2016 Dec;5(1):1-9.
- Hazari A, Maiya AG, Shivashankara KN. Foot Kinetic and Kinematic Profile in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus with Peripheral Neuropathy: A Hospital-Based Study from South India. Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association. 2019 Jan;109(1):36-49.
- Hazari A, K. N S, K. Rao K, G. Maiya A. Influence of low-level laser on pain and inflammation in type 2 diabetes mellitus with diabetic dermopathy–A case report. Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy. 2017 Aug 18;19(6):360-3.
- Hazari A, Maiya A, Agouris I, Monteiro A. Prediction of peak plantar pressure for diabetic foot: The regressional model. The foot. 2019 Sep 1;40:87-91.
- Hazari A, Agouris I, Wakode PS, Jadhav RA, Sharma N, Jena S, Sharma M. Head and trunk kinematics and kinetics in normal and cerebral palsy gait: a systematic review. European journal of physiotherapy. 2020 May 3;22(3):168-77.
- Maiya AG, Kumar AS, Hazari A, Jadhav R, Ramachandra L, Hande HM, Rajgopal SK, Maiya SG, Kalkura P, Keni LG. Photobiomodulation therapy in neuroischaemic diabetic foot ulcers: a novel method of limb salvage. Journal of wound care. 2018 Dec 2;27(12):837-42.
- Jadhav RA, Hazari A, Monterio A, Kumar S, Maiya AG. Effect of physical activity intervention in prediabetes: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Journal of Physical Activity and Health. 2017 Sep 1;14(9):745-55.