Assistant Professor, Hematology and Immunology
Dr. Asaad Mohammed Ahmed Abdallah Babker
Dr. Asaad Mohammed Ahmed is serving as the Assistant Professor in Medical Laboratory Sciences Program at College of Health Sciences, Gulf Medical University from February 2017. He has more than 10 years of teaching and research experience in area of hematology and immunohematology, he has published over 30 papers in peer-reviewed and reputed journals.
Areas of interest
- Hematology Oncology
- Coagulation and Immunohematology
- Hematologic Malignancies
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Sciences (Hematology &Immunohematology) from University of Science and Technology, Sudan in 2005.
- M.Sc. Medical Laboratory Sciences in Hematology &Immunohematology from Sudan University for Sciences and Technology, Sudan in 2010.
- Ph.D. In Hematology & Immunohematology from Sudan University for Sciences and Technology, Sudan in 2015.
- Babker AM, Gameel FM. Molecular Characterization of Prothrombin G20210A gene Mutations In pregnant Sudanese women with spontaneous recurrent abortions. Rawal Medical Journal. 2015 Apr; 40(2):207-9. [Link]
- Babker AM, Gameel FE. The frequency of factor V leiden mutation among Sudanese pregnant women with recurrent miscarriage. Journal of American Science. 2014;10(9). [Link]
- Babker AM, Gameel FE, Elzaki SG, Elgoraish AG, Eltayeb LB, Waggiallah HA. Point Mutation in Factor V Leiden G1691A and Factor II G20210A and Effect on Coagulation Profile and Frequency of Recurrent Spontaneous Abortions among Sudanese Women. Journal of Islamic International Medical College. 2016;11(3):108-12. [Link]
- Babker AM, Gameel FE, Elzaki SG, Eltayeb LB, Waggiallah HA, Munawarah SA. Association between ABO Blood Groups and Genetic Risk Factors for Thrombosis in Sudanese Women with Recurrent Spontaneous Abortion. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(2):114-9. [Link]
- Lyashenko, V. and Babker, A. Using of Color Model and Contrast Variation in Wavelet Ideology for Study Megaloblastic Anemia Cells. Open Journal of Blood Diseases, (2017), 7, 86-102. [Link]