Invitation for Sponsorship:
Health communications Division of Gulf Medical University, Ajman is specialized in organizing scientific events in the UAE and abroad. We wish to provide an interactive platform for Consultants, General Practitioners and Health Specialists, so as to encourage a free exchange of knowledge, information and skills within the healthcare industry.
Health communications Division – GMU is organizing series of conferences, seminars and workshops every month. Please check our Events Calendarfor regular updates.
We are pleased to invite your company by offering various participation options (attached), which gives maximum exposure to a key demographic for your company’s products and/or services during these events. Packages can be tailored to best suit the requirements of your organization. Should your organization wish to negotiate specific requirements not listed in the attachment, we would be more than glad to discuss the same.
We do hope you will not let these excellent opportunities of personal interaction with our delegates pass by you. We look forward to your presence at the event and hope to develop a long-term reciprocally beneficial relationship with your organization.
You may kindly contact us at:
Tel: +971 6 743 1333 Ext: 1241 /1457 /1290
Direct : +971 6 703 0698 / +971 6 703 0697
Fax: +971 6 743 1661 / +971 6 743 1222
General Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Proposals: email@example.com
Events: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Booking of Participation:
50% of the total payment for the exhibition participation must accompany the booking form. An invoice of the total amount will be forwarded on receipt of the advance amount. Final payments must be received one week before the program.
In the event of a participation package being cancelled, a letter of cancellation should reach the Health Communications Division-GMU 2 weeks before the program date. Cancellations after that date will attract a fee of 75% of the total fee payable on the booking. Terms and Conditions:
- The organizer of the exhibition is Health Communications Division-GMU.
- If the exhibitor fails to comply with any of these rules and regulations, or requirements stipulated by the Health department, the organizer has the right to sell the space and the exhibitor will forfeit all monies paid.
- The organizer reserves the right to decline any application to participate in the exhibition.
- The organizer reserves the right to redesign the floor plan to the benefit of exhibitor, as it sees fit.
- Exhibitors must have appropriate third party liability insurance cover, proof of which may be requested.
- Exhibitors must not erect any sign, display or obstruction, which intrudes into adjoining exhibitor’s space.
- Exhibitors must not damage in any way the walls, floors, ceilings or any other surface of the exhibition area.
- The organizer accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses, which may arise from the supply of samples by exhibitors to any person.
- The organizer will take all precaution it considers necessary for the protection and security of exhibited articles but cannot be responsible for the safety, loss or damage of any exhibit or other property under any circumstances whatsoever.