Workshop on Basic Airway Management Skills
Date: Aug 11, 2018
Time: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM,
Location: Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare (CASH), GMU
C.M.E Hours: MOHAP FOR 6 CME HoursDownload Brochure Register Now
Overview: The workshop provides an introduction to the fundamental skills
required for airway management, practiced in a clinical setting.
The workshop focuses on high quality hands-on training based on international
1. Anatomy of the upper airway and physiology of breathing.
2. Airway assessment skills.
3. Maintaining airway patency.
4. Airway adjuncts and Oxygen supplementation devices.
5. Management of respiratory arrest.
6. Laryngeal mask airway insertion.
7. Endotracheal intubation
1. Seminars 2.Interactive lectures 3.Hands-on training
Interns, Residents, Post Graduate students, General Practitioners, Nurses, Paramedics
Registration Fee: Doctors: AED 350 • Nurses, Students and Thumbay Staff: AED 300
Contact: +971 6 7030544 Extn.1603, +971 565014156Register Now