Workshop on Basic Airway Management Skills
Date: Mar 17, 2018
Time: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM,
Location: Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare (CASH), GMU 4184,
C.M.E Hours: MOHAP for 6 CME HoursDownload Brochure Register Now
The workshop provides an introduction to the fundamental skills required for airway management, practiced in a clinical setting. The workshop focuses on high-quality hands-on training based on international standardized guidelines.
- Anatomy of the upper airway and physiology of breathing.
- Airway assessment skills.
- Maintaining airway patency.
- Airway adjuncts and Oxygen supplementation devices.
- Management of respiratory arrest.
- Laryngeal mask airway insertion.
- Endotracheal intubation
- Interactive lectures
- Hands-on training
Interns, Residents, Post Graduate students, General Practitioners, Nurses, Paramedics.
Dr. Aishwarya Pawar
Advance Clinical Educator (ACE)
Life Support Instructor, CASH, GMU
Registration Fee Doctors: AED 400 • Nurses, Students and Thumbay Staff: AED 300
Contact: +971 6 7030544 Extn.1603, +971 565014156Register Now