Workshop on Basic Airway Management Skills
Date: Sep 6, 2017
Time: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM,
Location: Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare (CASH), GMU
C.M.E Hours: Accredited By MOHAP For 5 CME HoursDownload Brochure Register Now
Overview: The workshop provides an introduction to the fundamental skills required for airway management, practiced in a clinical setting.
The workshop focuses on high quality hands-on training based on international standardized guidelines.
1. Anatomy of the upper airway and physiology of breathing.
2. Airway assessment skills.
3. Maintaining airway patency.
4. Airway adjuncts and Oxygen supplementation devices.
5. Management of respiratory arrest.
6. Laryngeal mask airway insertion.
7. Video laryngoscopy .
1. Seminars 2.Interactive lectures 3.Hands-on training
Target Audience: Interns, Residents, Post Graduate students, General Practitioners, Nurses, Paramedics
Facilitator: Dr. Sona Chaturvedi
Graduate diploma HPE
Assistant head of department,
Department of Anaesthesia and
AHA Instructor for BLS and ACLS
Registration Fee Doctors: AED 400 • Nurses, Students and Thumbay Staff: AED 300
Contact: +971 6 7030544 Extn.1603, +971 565014156Register Now