Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course (ACLS)
Date: View Training Calendar
Time: From 08:00am to 04:00pm (Two days)
Location: Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare (CASH), GMU
CME Hours: Accreditation by MOHAP for 10 CME HoursDownload Brochure Register Now
Course Description: The AHA’s ACLS course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills and it teaches the Healthcare or medical professionals to optimize resuscitation efforts, and ultimately, improve their chances of saving a patient’s life.
Course Formats: CASH offers ACLS Training in 2 different options to provide flexible training solutions. Both the course formats include the same learning objectives and result in the same course completion outcomes.
- Instructor–led Training (CLASSROOM) – Student is with an AHA Instructor for their entire learning experience. Instructor delivers the cognitive component and student practices the psychomotor component through skills practice in a classroom setting.
- Time: From 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM (Two Days)
- Location: Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare
- Blended Learning – HeartCode ACLS® Includes a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner, and a structured ACLS Hands-On Session with an AHA Instructor.
- Time: online portion can be completed in 6-7 Hours (Depending on the level of experience of the learner) and Hands on skills can be completed in 6 Hours at the center.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will get an AHA – ACLS Provider Card valid for 2 years Internationally.
Registered delegates can collect the ACLS Provider Manual from CASH – GMU, Ajman.
(*Exclusive of 5% VAT)
Contact: +971 67030544 Extn.1603, +971 565014156Register Now