Basic Arabic for Health Professionals
Date: Starting From 19th September 2019
Time: 40 hours (10 weeks)
Location: Gulf Medical University, Al Jurf, AjmanDownload Brochure Register Now
- Common Alphabetic in Arabic.
- General Conversation.
- Doctors/patient communication in diff erent scenarios.
- Identifying main body parts and referring to
- body organs.
- Explaining the need for investigation and procedures.
- Explaining diagnostic finding, giving information on
- progress and treatment outcomes.
- Advising about drug dosage and follow up visit
Who will benefit from the course
- Non-Native students enrolling at Gulf Medical University or Arabic Speaking organization.
- Non-Native managers and administrators working in the field of medicine.
- HEALTH PROFESSIONALS in the field of medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy, physiotherapy and other health streams who want to Converse in Arabic
Duration: 40 hours (10 weeks)
Registration Fee: Outsider: AED 1375/- | Staff & Student: AED 1175/- (*Exclusive of 5% VAT)
Contact: +971 67030544 Extn.1603, +971 565014156Register Now