This intensive workshop is a primer on topics such as cardiac assessment, cardiac diagnostic procedures, cardiac pharmacology, and on how to manage common cardiac emergencies. The participants will experience their learning in a true to life simulated work environment in a safe, monitored setup.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Take a history focused on cardiovascular system as well as demonstrate the steps in pain assessment
- Perform examination of the cardiac system including head-to-toe survey in General examination as well as local cardiac examination.
- Perform and interpret the diagnostic procedures associated with cardiovascular system including ECG technique and Interpretation
- List the indications of common drugs used in the management cardiac emergencies and describe their indications, contraindications, and complications
- Manage cardiac emergencies including recognition of symptoms of impending cardiac arrest and initiating basic life support measures.
Lecture & Multimedia presentations, Hands-on one on one training, assessment and follow-up sessions.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
Nurses, Nursing assistant, Medical students, Interns.
8:30 am – 4:30 pm (Full Day)
6 CME (MOH)
Health Professionals :- 400 AED
Thumbay Group Staff :- 320 AED
GMU Students :- 320 AED
Group Registration(10 or More Reg) :- 320 AED