The workshop provides an introduction to the fundamentals of surgical skills, practiced in a safe, monitored work environment focused on high-quality hands on training based on international standardized guidelines.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Explain the principles of universal precautions
- Demonstrate safe and proper procedures for hand washing, gowning and gloving
- Demonstrate proper operation theater protocol including maintenance of sterile field and handling of surgical instruments
- Demonstrate effective technique of laying secure surgical knots
- Demonstrate technique of basic surgical suturing with instruments
Seminars & Multimedia presentations, Hands-on one on one training, assessment and follow-up sessions.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
Interns, residents, Postgraduate students (any surgical specialty) General Practitioners, Nurse Practitioners.
8:30 am – 4:30 pm (2 Day)
5 CME from MOH
Health Professionals :- 350 AED
Thumbay Group Staff :- 300 AED
GMU Students :- 300 AED
Group Registration(10 or More Reg) :- 300 AED