The workshop provides an introduction to the fundamental skills required for airway management, practiced in a clinical setting. This will include management of respiratory arrest. The workshop focuses on high quality hands on training based on international standardized guidelines.
On completion of this workshop, the participants should be able to:
- Describe the relevant anatomy of the upper airway and physiology of breathing.
- Demonstrate appropriate airway assessment skills and correct techniques for maintaining airway patency.
- Demonstrate the correct use of airway adjuncts and devices for oxygen supplementation.
- Demonstrate appropriate management of respiratory arrest.
- Demonstrate correct technique for LMA insertion
- Demonstrate correct technique for using video laryngoscope
- Interactive Lectures
- Hands-on training
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
Interns, residents, post graduate students, general practitioners, nurses, paramedics.
Timing: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
CME Accreditation: CME Hours
- Health Professionals: 350 AED
- Thumbay group staff: 300 AED
- GMU student: 300 AED
- Group (10 and more): 300 AED