Pediatric Advanced Life Support Course (PALS)
Date: View Training Calendar
Time: From 08:00am to 04:00pm (Two days)
Location: Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare (CASH), GMU
CME Hours: Accreditation by MOHAP for 10.25 CME HoursDownload Brochure Register Now
Course Description: The AHA’s PALS Provider Course is intended to improve the quality of care provided to seriously ill or injured children, resulting in improved outcomes.
Course Formats: CASH offers PALS Training in 2 different options to provide flexible training solutions. Both the course formats include the same learning objectives and result in the same course completion outcomes.
- Instructor–led Training (CLASSROOM) – Student is with an AHA Instructor for their entire learning experience. Instructor delivers the cognitive component and student practices the psychomotor component through skills practice in a classroom setting.
- Time: From 08:00 AM – 04:00 PM (Two Days)
- Location: Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare
- Blended Learning – HeartCode PALS® Includes a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner, and a structured ACLS Hands-On Session with an AHA Instructor.
- Time: online portion can be completed in 7-9 Hours (Depending on the level of experience of the learner) and Hands on skills can be completed in 6 Hours at the center.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will get an AHA – PALS Provider Card valid for 2 years Internationally.
Registered delegates can collect the PALS Provider Manual from CASH – GMU, Ajman.
(*Exclusive of 5% VAT)
Contact: +971 67030544 Extn.1603, +971 565014156Register Now