Basic Life Support Course (BLS)
Date: View Training Calendar
Time: From 08:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Location: Life Support Training Room, Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare
CME Hours: Accredited By MOHAP for 3 CME HoursDownload Brochure Register Now
Course Description: BLS is the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. The AHA’s BLS Course teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both in-facility and prehospital settings.
Course Formats: CASH offers BLS Training in 2 different options to provide flexible training solutions. Both the course formats include the same learning objectives and result in the same course completion outcomes.
- Instructor–led Training (CLASSROOM) – Student is with an AHA Instructor for their entire learning experience. Instructor delivers the cognitive component and student practices the psychomotor component through skills practice in a classroom setting.
- Time: From 08:00 AM – 01:00 PM
- Location: Life Support Training Room, Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare
- Blended Learning – HeartCode BLS® Includes a combination of eLearning, in which a student completes part of the course in a self-directed manner, and a structured BLS Hands-On Session with an AHA Instructor.
- Time: online portion can be completed in 1-2 Hours and Hands on skills can be completed in 2 Hours at the center.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will get an AHA – BLS Provider Card valid for 2 years Internationally.
Registered delegates can collect the BLS Provider Manual from CASH – GMU, Ajman.
Registration Fee: AED 350
(*Exclusive of 5% VAT)
Contact: +971 67030544 Extn.1603, +971 565014156Register Now