Prehospital Trauma Life Support Course (PHTLS)
Date: 05/12/2019 - 06/12/2019
Time: From 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM (Two days)
Location: CASH, Lecture Hall, Gulf Medical University Campus, Al Jurf, Ajman
CME Hours: Accredited By DHA for 12 CME HoursDownload Brochure Register Now
This two days highly interactive programme is the gold standard in Prehospital trauma education and is developed by NAEMT in cooperation with the American College of Surgeons’ committee on trauma. The course promotes critical thinking as the foundation for providing multi system trauma and provide the latest evidenced based treatment practices.
- Physiology of life and death
- Scene assessment
- Patient assessment
- Breathing, Ventilation and Oxygenation
- Circulation, Hemorrhage and Shock
- Patients with disabilities
- Patient simulations
- Primary survey by using ABCDE approach to Identify life threatening problem in a prioritized sequence.
- Limited to 12 Participants only on first come first serve basis.
- Upon successful completion of the course participants will get NAEMT-PHTlS provider card valid for 4 years internationally.
- Registered delegates have collected the PHTLS provider Manual from CASH – GMU, Ajman.
Who will benefit from this course:
EMT’s, paramedics, Nurses, physician assistants, physicians, and other Prehospital providers.
- Health Professionals: – 1400 AED
- Thumbay Group Staff: – 1,120 AED
- GMU Students: – 1,180AED
- Group Registration (10 or More Reg):- 1260 AED
(*Exclusive of 5% VAT)
Contact: +971 67030544 Extn.1603, +971 565014156Register Now