Prehospital Trauma Life Support Course (PHTLS)
Date: 13/10/2023 - 14/10/2023
Time: From 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM (Two days)
Location: CASH, Gulf Medical University, Thumbay Medicity, Al Jurf, Ajman
CME Hours: Accredited by MOHAP for 10.5 CME HoursDownload Brochure Register Now
- Physiology of Life and Death
- Scene assessment
- Patient assessment
- Breathing, ventilation and oxygenation
- Circulation, hemorrhage and shock
- Patients with disabilities
- Patient simulations
- Primary survey by using ABCDE approach to identify life threatening problem in a prioritized sequence.
- Limited to 12 Participants only on first come first serve basis.
- Upon successful completion of the course participants will get NAEMT-PHTLS provider card valid for 4 years internationally.
- Registered delegates have collected the PHTLS provider Manual from CASH – GMU, Ajman.
Health Professionals: – 1400 AED (Exclusive of 5% VAT)
Contact: +971 67030544 Extn.1603, +971 565014156Register Now