Prehospital Trauma Life Support Course (PHTLS)
Date: 16/04/2020 - 17/04/2020
Time: From 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM (Two days)
Location: CASH, Lecture Hall, Gulf Medical University Campus, Al Jurf, Ajman
CME Hours: Accredited By DHA for 12 CME HoursDownload Brochure Register Now
- Physiology of life and death
- Scene assessment
- Patient assessment
- Breathing, Ventilation and Oxygenation
- Circulation, Hemorrhage and Shock
- Patients with disabilities
- Patient simulations
- Primary survey by using ABCDE approach to Identify life threatening problem in a prioritized sequence.
- Limited to 12 Participants only on first come first serve basis.
- Upon successful completion of the course participants will get NAEMT-PHTlS provider card valid for 4 years internationally.
- Registered delegates have collected the PHTLS provider Manual from CASH – GMU, Ajman.
Registration Fees: 1400 AED
(*Exclusive of 5% VAT)
Contact: +971 67030544 Extn.1603, +971 565014156Register Now