The Family & Friends First Aid for Children course teaches how to manage illness and injuries in a child for the first few minutes until professional help arrives. The program also covers child safety and preventing injuries.
- Child safety for different ages
- Environmental emergencies like bites and stings
- First Aid basics like checking for injuries and illnesses and rescue breathing for infants
- Injury emergencies like bleeding, head injuries, broken bones, burns and eye injuries
- Medical emergencies like breathing problems, seizure and shock
- Poison emergencies
Lecture & Multimedia presentations, Hands-on one on one training and assessment.
Who Will Benefit From This Course?
The course offers training for those who care for infants or children and want to learn basic pediatric first aid information.
8:30 am – 10:30 am
Family & Friends First Aid for Children program is a non-credentialed program for those who do not need a course completion card but want to learn basic first aid for children.
Registration Fees: 50 AED