Assistant Professor, Diagnostic & Nulcear Medicine Technology
Dr. Wadah Mohamed Ali Khogali
Dr. Wadah is an Assistant Professor in Medical Imaging Sciences Program of College of Health Sciences, Gulf Medical University from August 2016. He has published several scientific papers, scientific research and books in the field of Radiology Science, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Protection, Computer Tomography, Image Processing and Analysis.
Areas of interest
- Radiology and Nuclear Medicine science
- Radiation physics, protection and Dosimetry
- B.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine Science from the National Ribat University from in the year 2007.
- M.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine technology from Sudan University of Science and Technology in 2010.
- M.Sc. in Radiation Protection & Environmental Science from Sudan Academy of Science in 2016.
- Ph.D. in Nuclear Medicine Science from Sudan University of Science and Technology in 2015.
- Mohamed E. M. Gar-elnabi, Wadah M. Ali, Mohammed A. Ali Omer. Development and Assessment of Quality Control Phantom for Linearity and Uniformity. Open Journal of Radiology. 2015;5(2):59-65. [Link]
- Wadah M. Ali, Ruba Mohamed Elawad, Mohmmed Alhadi A. Ibrahim. Establishment of Dose Reference Levels for Nuclear Medicine in Sudan. Open Journal of Radiology. 2016;6(4): 258-263. [Link]
- Suhaib Alameen, Siddig Khalid, Wadah M. Ali, Mamdouh Y. Osman. Shielding Evaluation of Diagnostic X-Ray Rooms in Khartoum State. Global Journal of Health Science. 2017;9(7):161.167. [Link]
- Wadah M. Ali , Mogahid M. A Zidan. Assessment of Radiation Dose Reduction when using AEC of MSCT in Sudan. International Journal of Science and Research. 2016;5(11):1399-1402. [Link]
- Wadah M. Ali, Mohamed Yousef, Mohammed A. Ali Omer. Correlation of Thyroid Hormone Levels with Radioactive 99mTcThyroid Uptakes. IOSR Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences. 2014;9(2):165-169. [Link]