Associate Professor – Medical Imaging Sciences
Dr. Wadah Mohamed Ali Khogali
Dr. Wadah is an Associate Professor in Medical Imaging Sciences Program of College of Health Sciences, Gulf Medical University from August 2016. He has published 35+ scientific papers, scientific research and Reference books in the field of Medical Imaging Sciences, Radiology &
Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Protection, Computer Tomography, Image Processing and Analysis, Medical Education. He is Active Member as Editorial and Reviewer Team for many Peer-reviewed Journals.
Areas of interest
- Radiology and Nuclear Medicine science
- Radiation physics, protection and Dosimetry
- Medical Education
- B.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine Science from the National Ribat University from in the year 2007.
- M.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine technology from Sudan University of Science and Technology in 2010.
- M.Sc. in Radiation Protection & Environmental Science from Sudan Academy of Science in 2016.
- Ph.D. in Nuclear Medicine Science from Sudan University of Science and Technology in 2015.
- Professional Certificate in Essentials Computed Tomography (CT) from ASRT American Society of Radiologic Technologist – USA in 2020.
- Prevalence and clinical importance of the incidental findings in brain MRI examinations; Mogahid M.A Zidan, Ikhlas Abdalaziz, Abdelrahman M. Elnour, Salem Saeed Alghamdi, Mustafa Z. Mahmoud, Wadah M. Ali, and Ala Mohammed Abd-Elgyoum. Bioscience Research Journal, 2020 17(2): 888-893. Accepted: 17-05-2020 e-Published: 07-06-202
- Radiography Advanced Practice in the United Arab Emirates: The Perceptions and Readiness of Mammographers; Mohamed M Abuzaid, Wijdan Hamad, Wiam Elshami, Huseyin Tekin, Wadah Ali, Simaa Khayal.; Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. 2020:13; pp 753 – 758.
- Short-term retention of 99mTc activity in bone scintigraphy; Wadah M. Ali, Abdelmoneim Suliemanb, Hassan Salah, H.I. Al mohammed, Mohammed Alkhorayefe, D.A. Bradleyf; ScienceDirect, Radiation Physics and Chemistry Journal, [link]
- Relationship between Glomerular Filtration Rate and Resistive Renal Artery Index as the Basis for Kidney Function Diagnostics; Wadah M. Ali, Lana Haider Ahmed, Iman A Babiker, Albin Babu M Wilson, Altahir Abdalmalik Abukhiar, M.E.M. Garelabi, Hussien Abdelrhman Hussien, Mayada A. Emak, Vyacheslav Lyashenko, Mohamed M Abuzaid.; International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering., Volume 8, No.6, November – December 2019, pp 2910-2914. [link]
- Wavelet Coherence as a Tool for Visualizing the Relationship between Glomerular Filtration Rate and Renal Artery Blood Flow Velocity. Wadah M. Ali, Lana Haider Ahmed, Iman A Babiker, Albin Babu M Wilson\, Altahir Abdalmalik Abukhiar, M.E.M. Garelabi, Hussien Abdelrhman Hussien, Mayada A. Emak, Vyacheslav Lyashenko, Mohamed M Abuzaid. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Engineering Research (IJETER). Volume 7, No. 12 December 2019, pp 818-823.
- Students’ Contextualization on Technology Use in Learning. Wadah M. Ali, Rose A. Arceñob, Asaad MA. Babker ; International Journal of Sciences: Basic and Applied Research (IJSBAR). ISSN 2307-4531, Journal of Basic and Applied Volume 48, No 7, pp 208-215.