- IPO Model modified to IPOO model, differentiating between output and outcome has been adopted( Hamdy 2010)
- Kirkpatrick Model in measuring the effectiveness of Educational Programs constitute a conceptual framework of the quality assurance process.
- Establishing a cause and effect correlation in education is difficult.
- The demarcation between an input or a process indicator is sometime blurred.
- We accept the results so long as we understand its importance and the implication of its measurement.
- The majority of the indicators are measured by using quantitative measurement but qualitative data are valuable and sometimes more meaningful, (Evidence Based).
- The numbers per se are meaningless. Their value in the context and implications for improvement are more important, (Closing The Loop).