Mr. Geovinson works as a Senior Physiotherapist and Clinical Lecturer, BPT Program in Thumbay Hospital, Ajman since November 2011. He is specialized in sports physiotherapy. He had been awarded “Gold Medal” for securing the first mark at university level during post-graduation.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy from The Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University in 2008.
- Master in Sports Physiotherapy (Hons.) from Guru Nanak Dev University in 2011.
Areas of interest
- Kinesiology and Movement Therapy
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Spinal cord injury rehabilitation & Paralympian rehab.
- Amputation and gait training
- Pain PmanagementP
Sharma A, Geovinson SG, Singh Sandhu J. Effects of a nine-week core strengthening exercise program on vertical jump performances and static balance in volleyball players with trunk instability. The Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 2012;52(6):606-615. [Link]