Basic Endodontics Workshop 19.2 Complete Endodontics (RCT) Made Easy – At Glance
Time: From 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Gulf Medical University, College of Dentistry, Al Jurf, Ajman, UAE
CME Hours: MOHAP For 4.75 CME HoursDownload Brochure Register Now
We take pleasure in inviting you to the Basic Endodontics Workshop 19.2 Complete Endodontics (RCT) Made Easy – At Glance being organized by College of Dentistry, GMU on 26th April 2019 at Gulf Medical University, College of Dentistry, Al Jurf, Ajman, UAE
The present workshop aids the general dentist in improving their root canal technique skills, starting from diagnosis, access preparation to obturation. Participants will get hands-on experience with the latest technique for instrumentation and obturation.
The course aims to enhance the efficiency, effectiveness, and excellence of the clinician. Upon completion of the course, the clinician will be ready to apply the basic principals for successful root canal therapy.
After attending the workshop, every participant will be able to:
- Diagnose the tooth related to endodontics lesions.
- Recognize complex tooth morphology.
- Perform a straight-line access cavity.
- Identify different types of Ni-Ti rotary instruments in the market.
- Prepare a successful glide path for safe and successful files.
- Understand the concept of Rotary Ni-Ti rotary instrument.
- Choose appropriate irrigation and obturation technique.
Who will benefit from this program?
GP Dentists, dental graduates preparing for their license exams, dental students, dental interns, and specialists.
Doctors: AED 400
Students & Others: AED 250
(*VAT as applicable)
Contact: +971 6 703 0697/98Register Now