Advanced Cardiac Life Support Course (ACLS)
Date: 18/08/2019 - 19/08/2019
Time: From 08:00am to 04:00pm (Two days)
Location: Center for Advanced Simulation in Healthcare (CASH), GMU
CME Hours: Accreditation by MOHAP for 10 CME HoursDownload Brochure Register Now
About the event : Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support is an advanced, instructor-led classroom course that highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. It also covers airway management and related pharmacology. In this course, skills are taught in large, group sessions and small, group learning and testing stations where case-based scenarios are presented.
- Airway management
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an AED
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
- Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
- Key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Related pharmacology
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will get an AHA-ACLS Provider Card valid for 2 years Internationally.
Registered delegates have to collect the ACLS Provider Manual from CASH – GMU, Ajman.
AED: 1100 for Health Professionals
(*Exclusive of 5% VAT)
Contact: +971 67030544 Extn.1603, +971 565014156Register Now