Dr. Ashwin Narayanan Lakshminarayanan
Dr. Ashwin Narayanan is a specialist Endodontist in Thumbay Medical and Dental Specialty Centre, Sharjah, UAE. He is trained & specializes in the Endodontic field. Dr. Ashwin Narayanan graduated from Meenakshi Ammal Dental College & Hospital, affiliated to Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, in India in 2007. He completed his Post graduation in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics from SRM Dental College and Hospital, SRM University, Chennai, India, in 2012. Dr. Ashwin Narayanan has worked as a Specialist Endodontist in Muscat, Oman and also in SRM Dental College in India, as a Faculty of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics.
- Root canal treatment (RCT)
- Inlays and Onlays
- Composite Restorations
- Teeth whitening (In-office and at Home)
Guest Lectures Delivered
- Guest Lecture and Hands-On Course conducted on ACCESS – Rotary Endodontics. CDE Program, Indian Dental Association, Greater Chennai Branch, Chennai, March 5th and 6th – 2016
- Guest Lecture on ”COMPOSITES – Made Easy”. Accredited CDE Program, Indian Dental Association, Karur Branch, April 10th – 2016
- Guest Lecture on “Endodontic – Periodontal Lesions” in PERIO CHAT – An Interdisciplinary cross over at Thai Mookambigai Dental College and Hospital, Chennai, June 3rd – 2016
- “BLUE LIGHT” IS THAT ALL WE NEED? 450nm The Uncured Story. – 13th -15th November, 2009.XXIV FODI & XVII IES National Conference, Cochin
- “Novel Approach to counteract ROS” – Effect of Grape seed extract on neutralization of ROS formed by combination of Calcium hydroxide and Chlorhexidine, XI FODI & IES – P.G Convention, Bangalore
- Build the Bond – 2010 XXV FODI & XVIII IES National Conference, Chennai Dec 2010
- “Musketeers in bonding” Effect of grape seed extract and chlorhexidine on microtensile bond strength and integrity of hybrid layer after ageing using total etch technique. – June 2011- XII FODI & IES – P.G Convention, Ahmedabad. Papers Presented.
- “Contacts and contour” – Success on the side, Con Dentaire, 22nd Tamilnadu State Dental Conference 2004, Indian Dental Association, Pondicherry, Tamilnadu.
- Management of gingival recession in supernumerary teeth with aesthetic crown correction – a case report, Indian Society of Prosthodontics-Restorative-Periodontics Conference 2010, Mysore
- The probability of canal variations in an individual – a case report, Indian Society of Dental Research Conference 2011, Chennai.
- Bonding with SEA – A CLSM evaluation, 6th-9th December 2012 – XXVII IACDE & XX IES National Conference, Dubai
- Root canal treatment of bilaterally symmetric four-rooted maxillary first molars with two palatal roots using cone beam computed tomography: A case report. (ENDO (LondEngl) 2013;7(2):135-140)
- Comparative Evaluation of the effect of multiple autoclaving on cyclic fatigue resistance of three different rotary Ni-Ti instruments: An in vitro study.(J Conserv Dent 2013;16:323-6)
- The probability of canal variations in an individual with extra canals in mandibular first premolar. (Streamdent,SRM Journal of Dental Sciences,Volume 2, Issue 2,April-June 2011)
- An in vitro comparative antibacterial study of different concentrations of green tea extracts and 2% chlorhexidine on Enterococcusfaecalis.(Saudi Endodontic Journal, Sep-Dec 2013, Vol 3, Issue )
- Surface and mineral changes of enamel with remineralizing agents in conjunction with carbon-dioxide laser.(European Journal of Dentistry, Year 2014, Volume 8, Issue 1 [p. 118-123])
- Effect of Chicken Egg Shell Powder Solution on Early Enamel Carious Lesions: An Invitro Preliminary Study. (Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2015 Mar, Vol-9(3): ZC30-ZC32)
- Effect of protective coating on marginal integrity of nanohybrid composite during bleaching with carbamide peroxide: A microleakage study. (Indian Journal of Dental Research, 26(2), 2015