Assistant Professor, Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Altahir Abdalmalik Abukhiar Ali
Dr. Altahir Abdalmalik Abukhiar Ali is serving as Assistant Professor of diagnostic radiology in Medical Imaging Sciences Program at Gulf Medical University since December 2016. He has teaching experience of more than 12 years and has many publications in reputed international journals.
Areas of interest
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Radiation Physics
- BSc in Diagnostic Radiology from Sudan University of Science and Technology in the year 2002.
- MSc in Medical Radiation physics from Sudan University of Science and Technology in the year 2009.
- Ph.D. in Diagnostic Radiology from National Ribat University in the year 2016.
- Abukhiar AA, Hamza AO, Abbas NA. Dose reference Levels in Radiography for the most common Examination in Sudan. Sudan Journal of Medical Sciences. 2016;11(1):7-16. [Link]
- Alatts NO, Abukhiar AA. Radiation doses from chest X-ray for pediatrics in some hospital in Khartoum State: Authors: Sudan Medical Monitor. 2013;8(4):186-188.