Lecturer & Program Coordinator, Medical Imaging Sciences
Mr. Albin Babu Mooppattil Wilson
Albin Babu M Wilson is serving in the College of Health Sciences, GMU since June 2013. He worked as a radiographer in the clinical field, practicing on a wide range of latest equipment in medical imaging including 128 slice CT and 1.5 Tesla MRI. He has publications in journals and presentations in various conferences. He always thrives to excel in teaching and the roles assigned to him.
Areas of interest
- Coronary CT angiography and functional analysis
- MR imaging of microbleed
- Occupational stress among radiographers
- B.Sc Radiography from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India in 2007.
- M.Sc Medical Imaging Technology from Manipal University, India in 2011.
- Albin Babu M Wilson, Nimma purna chander reddy, Suresh sukumar, Sushil Yadav, Karuna paliwal. Comparison between CT scan and manual method of area measurement of mastoid process in sex determination of south Indian population. International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences 2013; 3(1): 536-539.
- Nimma purna chander reddy, Suresh sukumar, Sushil Yadav, Albin Babu M Wilson. CT scan – Automatic Tube Current Modulation. International Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Sciences 2013; 3(1): 511-520.
- Wadah M.Ali, Lana Haider Ahmed, Albin Babu M Wilson, Musab Mergani Abdalalh. Evaluation of Glomerular Filtration Rate using 99mTc-DTPA Renal Scintigraphy. International Journal of Science and Research 2017;6(11): 496-501.