Ms. Afrin Khan
Ms. Afrin Khan works as Physiotherapist and Clinical Lecturer, BPT Program in Thumbay Hospital, Ajman since October 2017. She is specialized in neurological conditions and has vast experience in Neuro rehabilitation for adult & pediatric patients.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, India in 2012
- Master of Physiotherapy in Neurosciences from MGM University of Health Sciences, India in 2014.
Areas of interest
- Neurodevelopment technique
- PNF technique
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Robotics gait training
- Balance Master for Balance Training
- Agarwal B, Mukri A, Shah M, Ganesan SL, Mullerpatan R. Effect of inspiratory muscle training in individuals with Parkinson’s disorder. International journal of health sciences and research. 2017;7(6):178-185. [Link]