General Admission Requirements
- Applicants shall meet all admission criteria for entry into the higher education programs offered by the University, as laid down in the Standards (2011) published by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA), Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs, UAE.
- The applicant shall be a graduate of an accredited school in the UAE or a graduate of an IMED-listed medical school outside the UAE or a graduate of an Allied Health Sciences Program as applicable with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its established equivalent.
- The University shall require the submission of official transcripts of credit/s earned from all institutions of higher education previously attended.
- A Valid license to practice issued from MoH / DHA / HAAD for the MPT program
- The Applicant must have proficiency in spoken and written English. The applicant must have passed the English language proficiency test such as TOEFL, IELTS or PTE Academic. A minimum score of Emsat (1400-1525), 550 TOEFL (213 CBT, 79 iBT), 6.0 IELTS Academic, PTE A (50-57), Cambridge (176-184) or any other standardized internationally recognized test approved by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA), Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs, UAE with the following exceptions:
- Native speaker of English who has completed his / her undergraduate education in an English-medium institution and in a country where English is the official language.
- Applicant with an undergraduate qualification from an English-medium institution who can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum TOEFL score of 500 on the Paper-Based test, or its equivalent on another standardized test approved by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA), Ministry of Education – Higher Education Affairs, UAE at the time of admission to his / her undergraduate program.
- Attested copy of the baccalaureate degree
- Equivalency Certificate of the baccalaureate degree from the Ministry of Education, UAE
- Passport copy and Emirates ID Card (if UAE Resident)
- Valid English Proficiency Scoresheet (EmSAT/IELTS/TOEFL etc.)
- Passport-size Photographs x 15
- Letter from Iraqi Embassy, UAE certifying the authenticity of education documents – Iraqi curriculum
- Equivalency certificate from the Ministry of Higher Education in Jordan for the Jordanian national students
- Good Conduct Certificate
- Health Certificate
- Letter of motivation