Gulf Medical University invites applications for Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors in different specializations.
College of Medicine: Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Pathology, Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Toxicology, Microbiology, Immunology, Public Health, Internal Medicine,Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Family Medicine.
College of Pharmacy: Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacy Practice
College of Dentistry: Oral Pathology, Oral Biology, Dental Materials, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Fixed Prosthodontics, Removable Prosthodontics, Operative Dentistry, Endodontics, Orthodontics, Pedodontics, Oral Radiology, Oral Medicine, Periodontology.
College of Health Sciences: (Nursing-Midwifery, Critical Care Nursing, Child Health Nursing)Medical Imaging Sciences -Diagnostic Radiography, Physical therapy.
- Ph.D. in the respective domains.
- Clinical domains requires recognized terminal professional degree (e.g. CCT UK, American, Canadian, Australian, Arab boards, Clinical MD Egypt, DM/MCH India) and should fulfill the licensing requirements of United Arab Emirates. (As per PQR;https://nmis.moh.gov.ae/nmis/EServicehelp/healthcareprofessionalsqualificationrequirements (PQR) 2014-1.pdf) and have active practicing license in his/her current country.
- Teaching experience required at under graduate and post graduate levels.
- Evidence of Research & Publications in indexed international journals.
Compensation and Benefits: Salary will be highly competitive at the international level and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Attractive benefits package is offered.
Application Procedure: Completed application packets will include:
1) Covering Letter (including teaching & research experience)
2) Updated Curriculum Vitae
3) Copies of Transcripts & Degrees ( Bachelor, Master and Ph.D.)
4) Name of two references.
Please submit your applications at email@example.com or you can apply online here